Help Those Who Face Difficulties in Obtaining Oxygen Supplies
The soaring number of COVID-19 cases in Indonesia has resulted in the oxygen supply shortage. Hospitals and health facilities are unable to get oxygen supply quickly. The rare availability of oxygen has become a serious concern for the government.
Despite the limited supply, the distribution of medical oxygen has its own obstacles. Not all regions have medical oxygen distributors in their area. The process of mobilization and distribution also takes time, while hospitals and health facilities need oxygen immediately at the same time. The system of oxygen supply can run smoothly by ensuring that there are no obstacles from production to distribution, according to the government. The distribution based on needs and an effective procurement system are the keys to meeting oxygen needs throughout Indonesia.
Fundraising activity of Indonesia PASTI BISA (IDPB) Safeguards Oxygen was started from 12 until 26 July 2021 to donate 1,450 oxygen concentrators to hospitals in need around Indonesia. IDPB Safeguards Oxygen raised US$ 1,213,354 from 790 individual and corporate donors. It exceeded the donation target (121.34% of US$ 1 million target) within 10 days.
Thank you to all donors and partners for joining our movement to help hospitals get oxygen concentrators faster and accelerate COVID-19 patients care in Indonesia.
Top 100 Donors
Indonesia PASTI BISA has ordered 1,000 oxygen concentrators. Distribution to priority hospitals has been coordinated with Indonesia’s Ministry of Health.
All times shown are Jakarta time (GMT+7)
Changes of status and photo documentation are updated regularly.
IDPB Safeguards Oxygen collaborates with East Ventures’ portfolio companies to integrate the whole process, from payment to distribution.
Bonza, a big data analytics company, utilizes its data platform to map and predict oxygen demand across Indonesia. Bonza leverages its end to end solutions to unify tracking across multiple platforms and provide maximum transparency and reliability across the whole process.
Xendit, a trusted and licensed fintech company, provides and manages the fundraising platform. KoinWorks, pioneer of fintech lending in Indonesia, provides a payment option by bank transfer. The fund will be disbursed directly to order oxygen concentrators for Indonesian hospitals in need.
Waresix, a logistic tech startup, provides warehouses and distributes oxygen concentrators to hospitals in need across Indonesia.
Advotics, an Indonesian based SaaS startup specializing in supply chain, tracks ordered oxygen concentrators until it arrives at destination hospitals through QR Code.
IDN Media reports progress and result of the project weekly as well as provides relevant content.
IDPB Safeguards Oxygen also collaborates with the Indonesia’s Ministry of Health, the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Singapore, IndoTech SG, Indonesian Professional Association Singapore (IPA SG) and KawalCOVID19.
Oxygen Concentrator Specifications
All donations will be used to buy at least 1,000 oxygen concentrators with specifications as below:
Flow range: 1~10L/min
Oxygen Concentration: 95.5% ~ 87%
Maximum Outlet Pressure: 70kPa
Pressure relief mechanism operates at: 250kPa士25kPa
Operation noise level: ≤60dB(A)
The number of oxygen concentrators purchased may exceed the target if IDPB is offered a more affordable price.
* (with donations of over US$ 10,000)
- Distribusi Oxygen Concentrator IDPB Masih Berlangsung, Ini Update-nya!on August 19, 2021 at 1:07 pm
Distribusi berdasarkan urgensi, ini kota-kota yang dituju
- Distribusi OC Berdasar Urgensi, Kapus Krisis Kesehatan: "Selfless!"on August 13, 2021 at 5:39 am
Ini beda tabung oksigen dan oxygen concentrator (OC)
- Donasikan 1.450 Oxygen Concentrator, IDPB juga Bantu Kemenkeson August 3, 2021 at 6:20 am
Gabung dengan gerakan yang lebih besar untuk terus membantu
- Dukung IDPB Jaga Oksigen, KBRI Singapura: Gotong Royong Sangat Pentingon July 28, 2021 at 5:54 am
Berkolaborasi dengan diaspora Indonesia
- Cek Tutorial dan Poin Vital Pengoperasian Oxygen Concentrator IDPBon July 27, 2021 at 12:47 pm
Tutorial dan poin vital berikut hanya berlaku untuk OC IDPB
- Tercapai! Lebih dari 1 Juta USD Dialokasikan untuk Bantu Pasien Coronaon July 22, 2021 at 4:02 am
IDPB adakan 1,000 unit oxygen concentrator
- 200 Oxygen Concentrator Sudah Didistribusikan ke 10 Provinsion July 19, 2021 at 12:48 pm
Donasi yang terkumpul sudah mencapai 47,7%
- IDPB Jaga Oksigen Salurkan Oxygen Concentrator ke 6 Provinsion July 18, 2021 at 9:00 am
Pakai sistem QR Code untuk jaga transparansi
- IDPB Jaga Oksigen Pastikan Distribusi Merata Hingga Pelosok Negerion July 16, 2021 at 12:30 am
Ini dia faktor lain yang sebabkan kelangkaan tabung oksigen
- Donasi di Indonesia PASTI BISA untuk 1,000 Oxygen Concentratoron July 15, 2021 at 9:16 am
Update per 15 Juli 2021, kita bantu Indonesia lawan Corona
- Indonesia PASTI BISA dari East Ventures Dukung Pengadaan Oksigenon July 12, 2021 at 11:54 am
Galang dana hasil kolaborasi dengan banyak mitra
- Setelah Test-Kit Gratis, Bio Farma Komersialisasi qRT-PCR Lokalon June 4, 2020 at 11:38 am
Masih banyak fasilitas kesehatan yang membutuhkannya
- Sebanyak 100.000 qRT-PCR Lokal Selesai Diproduksi Lebih Awal on May 22, 2020 at 1:12 am
Kilas balik hingga bukti kuatnya kolaborasi bangsa
- Perangi COVID-19, Hal Ini Buktikan Kuatnya Kolaborasi Bangsa Indonesiaon May 21, 2020 at 5:12 am
TFRIC19 aplikasikan new normal untuk capai tujuan bersama
- qRT-PCR Lokal Pertama di Indonesia Diresmikan oleh Presiden RIon May 20, 2020 at 5:35 am
Setelah diresmikan, qRT-PCR langsung didistribusikan
- Akhirnya! Produk Jadi qRT-PCR Siap Didistribusikanon May 20, 2020 at 5:02 am
Anak bangsa berhasil ciptakan qRT-PCR