Media & Commerce
– Lead research strategy across internal and external facing product experiences, ensuring that these experiences drive value for our community and meet the company high quality standards.
– Facilitate alignment among Product Managers, Designers, Writers, and partner organizations on project plans including goals, scope, and timeline.
– Collaborate closely with other leads and teams to identify new or foundational research questions, anticipating the needs of the organization and informing early decision making.
– Communicate effectively with stakeholders from across the company, including senior leadership.
– Lead, manage, coach, and mentor a team of individual contributors to deliver insights across customer and agent facing elements of our community support experience.
– Execute in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity.
– 5+ years industry experience, using both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies.
– 2+ years managing experience researchers.
– Experience with a wide range of qualitative research methodologies and a strong understanding of industry best practices.
– A demonstrated track record of delivering impactful insights within complex or technical problem spaces.
– Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.