– Building test plans for new features and improvising on existing test plans for feature updates and customer feedback.
– Owning features through inception, design feedback, implementation, and launch.
– Executing tests on our weekly release candidates.
– Track bugs and complete test reports, analyse test result, assist in positioning issues.
– Collaborating with Product Designers, Product Managers, Software Engineers, and Customer Support.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.
– 3+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer.
– Strong Knowledge of software testing methods, test management tools, and test case writing.
– Strong analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
– Familiar with MySQL/SQL Server and other database operations, familiar with common testing tools, bug management and tracking tools, version control tools.
– Experience in e-commerce testing.
– Good communication skills, sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit.
– Fluency in communicating in English. Ability to communicate in Chinese is a big plus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org